Thursday, March 8, 2012

AND PHOTOS!

 One of the things HCI does is support people with disabilities in Cape Coast.  So on Saturday there is a wheelchair basketball team that practices on our court.  That is Sam in the blue, and Kofi with the red shirt.  He is married to Joyce who is my partner for running the girls group. 
 I woke up at about 6 (every day...) and went out to the beach to make a call home and watch the sun come up.  There were fishing boats coming to shore to load and unload things and I got quite a few good photos. 
 I love the ocean.  A lot. 
 This was not posed and is actually me being so excited that I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. 
 HOLDING.  A.  MONKEY. 
MONKEY.
 Hiking in Volta Region rainforest
 Maita being a badass and powering through her injury the next day to finish the hike. 
 This is Liza and I with Mercy right after we finished the run.  I will point out that while I was sweaty, Liza soaked me when I crossed the finish line.  Just saying. 
 The HCI crew.  From left to right, Bernard, Claudius, Me, Skinny, Mercy, and Liza.  Lots of fun. :)
 Oh Jude.  The ridiculousness. 
Couples selfie photo! We spend a bit of time together.  This is also the view from our house at night.
  Pretty amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment